The top finishers in each Olympic Trials event - either the swimmers that have made the US Olympic Team, or those that will be swimming in the following evening finals to make the team. Who has made it onto the US Olympic Swim Team so far? As of the 7th night, 1 July (one night to go):
USA SWIMMING MEN'S OLYMPIC TEAM
- 50 Free: Cullen Jones, Anthony Ervin
- 100 Free: Nathan Adrian, Cullen Jones
- 200 Free: Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte
- 400 Free: Peter Vanderkaay, Conor Dwyer
- 1500 Free: ?
- 100 Back: Matt Grevers, Nick Thoman
- 200 Back: Ryan Lochte, Tyler Clary
- 100 Breast: Brendan Hansen, Eric Shanteau
- 200 Breast: Scott Weltz, Clark Burckle
- 100 Fly: Michael Phelps, Tyler McGill
- 200 Fly: Michael Phelps, Tyler Clary
- 200 IM: Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte
- 400 IM: Ryan Lochte, Michael Phelps
Top Individual Man for Team USA: Michael Phelps has qualified for 5 individual events.
USA SWIMMING WOMEN'S OLYMPIC TEAM
- 50 Free: ?
- 100 Free: Jessica Hardy, Missy Franklin
- 200 Free: Allison Schmitt, Missy Franklin
- 400 Free: Allison Schmitt, Chloe Sutton
- 800 Free: Kathleen Ledecky, Kate Ziegler
- 100 Back: Missy Franklin, Rachel Bootsma
- 200 Back: Missy Franklin, Elizabeth Beisel
- 100 Breast: Breeja Larson, Rebecca Soni
- 200 Breast: Rebecca Soni, Micah Lawrence
- 100 Fly: Dana Vollmer, Claire Donahue
- 200 Fly: Cammile Adams, Kathleen Hersey
- 200 IM: Caitlin Leverenz, Ariana Kukors
- 400 IM: Elizabeth Beisel, Caitlin Leverenz
Top Individual Woman for Team USA: Missy Franklin has qualified for four individual events.
|| Twitter | Facebook | Newsletter | Forum ||