1. Sports

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Swimming On

By February 22, 2013

The time has come for me to move on to other swimming pools. All the best to everyone, I have enjoyed my time here. Swim on!

Comments

February 26, 2013 at 11:56 pm
(1) Wawan says:

You’re moving out? We’ll miss you! Post your twitter account here for us to follow.

February 27, 2013 at 12:02 am
(2) rebecca says:

what are you saying exactly??
are you no longer going to post at ABOUT
will your previous posts and articles be available as they offer a wealth of information; I am sure that my progress is mostly due to getting motivation from reading your advice and information

February 27, 2013 at 12:46 am
(3) Marie says:

Thank you for all your great and very practical advice – I have enjoyed receiving your newsletters for a number of years.
All the best for your new venture – stay healthy and happy!

February 27, 2013 at 12:53 am
(4) Michael Ballard says:

Matt,

Thank you for all you do! As a Head Coach, I appreciate everything you’ve done for the sport of swimming. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the very best.

February 27, 2013 at 1:41 am
(5) Michael H. says:

Best of luck with your future endeavors!

February 27, 2013 at 3:17 am
(6) David says:

Dear Matt,
I wanted to start learning to swim about 5 or 6 yrs. ago. Didn’t really know what to do, so I googled “about swimming.” Got to your site. Been getting ever since. No real competition, except for 2 open 1.5km races. Thanks for all your help. SWIM ON!!!

February 27, 2013 at 7:26 am
(7) Bob Steele says:

Mat;
Thanks for taking time and effort to find things swimming coaches can use to provide attention and level of expectation for young (and old) swimmers, because those two things determine swimmer and coach success.
Good Luck
Yours for FAST swimmin’
Bob

February 27, 2013 at 8:33 am
(8) Ray Dra says:

Matt
Been reading your articles for years. Amazing dedication, knowledge and advise. Please maintain this site.
Ray

February 27, 2013 at 12:24 pm
(9) Calzone says:

You’ve been a great help to me over the past few years keeping my motivation level high. I enjoyed your posted workouts. Thank you! I’ll miss your blog.

February 27, 2013 at 6:20 pm
(10) margi says:

thanks for all your help. I am 64 and have been swimming since age 4 but I still learn new things-especially from your sight. Will miss you. Our loss , someone else’s gain!