Avoid sore eyes - make sure the goggles you are about to buy fit with this simple test.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Hold the goggles on your eyes.
- Press the eye cups into your eye sockets.
- Let go - they should stay in place.
- If they don't, they are not a good fit.
- Try another style!
- What shape is your eye socket?
- The goggle shape should match for a good fit.
- You can make adjustments to the spread of the eyepiece, but if the goggles don't hold without the strap, at least for a few seconds, don't buy them.