The Bottom Line
- Keeps water out of your ears
- Can be used with almost any goggles
- Comes in fun, bright colors
- Durable materials
- Must be the right size
- Must be fitted properly
- Will not work for every swimmer - if it does not fit you, it will leak
- A neoprene, silicone, and Velcro device to keep water out of a swimmers' ears.
- Invented by a mom inspired by seeing children bothered when water got into their ears.
- The design allows almost any goggle to be used with the EPG.
- If keeping water out of your ears is keeping you out of the water, try the EPG. It may be what you need to get into the swim.
Guide Review - Keep the Water OUT of Your Ears - the Ear Protective Goggle - EPG
The EPG uses a neoprene and Velcro strap system to incorporate an ear cover made of silicone that prevents water form getting to your ear. The Ear Protective Goggle's design allows the user to switch goggles from the ones supplied to their own personal favorite via two small Velcro goggle-fasteners.
This is a great invention that may be the answer for many of those that hate swimming because of the feeling of water in their ears. The system works. Take a look and you may see something that will help you enjoy the water.