The Bottom Line
- Relaxing, calming, and restful
- Easy to use - put it in a CD player, push play, and lay down
- Hard to measure effectiveness
- No mp3 version yet available (burn your own?)
- Cannot be used when doing anything - you need to be sitting or laying down quietly
- Hypnosis CD tailored to swimmers
- Helps the listener relax
- About 25 minutes long
Guide Review - Hypnosis to Improve Your Swimming - Hypnotherapy at Home CD
How can I review this swimming hypnotherapy CD? I can't remember more than the first few minutes. I have tried 11 times over three weeks. But maybe that's the point of the Improve Your Swimming Skills Hypnotherapy CD, right?
The Improve Your Swimming Skills Cd is about 25 minutes long. The hypnotherapist, Laura King, starts by telling the listener to "find a quite place where you can completely relax" and then leads the swimmer in a session of relaxation, positive self-talk, and anxiety-reduction using hypnosis tools like breathing and imagery.