Jessica will swim the 50 Freestyle and the 100 Breaststroke in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. As of 24 July possibly off of the team for a positive drug test from the Olympic Trials.
- CLUB: Trojan Swim Club (TROJ-CA)
- DOB: Mar 12, 1987
- HEIGHT: 5' 11" (180.3 cm)
- HOMETOWN: Long Beach, Calif.
- RESIDENCE: Los Angeles
- BIRTHPLACE: Orange, Calif.
- COACHED BY: Dave Salo
- High School: Long Beach Wilson '05
- Parents: George Hardy and Denise Robinson; father is a chemical engineer, and mother is a clinical social worker; Denise was a former swimmer at Indiana State University; stepfather is Bill Robinson, and he is an aviation and intellectual properties attorney who attended the U.S. Naval Academy
- Sibling(s): Younger sister (Amanda) plays water polo and swims; stepsister (Kerri Robinson-Johnson) works as a corporate marketer for McDonalds
- Notable Relative(s): Grandfather (John Tourtellot) was on the crew team at Columbia University
- Sports Played Before Swimming: Water polo
- Nickname(s): Jess
- Pet(s): Three cats (King Tut, Zeus and Caliente) are all Abyssinians
- Hobbies Outside the Pool: All water sports (surfing, water polo and scuba diving), hanging out with friends and family; “I’m your typical ‘Southern Cali’ girl”; also enjoys finding good music to listen to, traveling and relaxing as much as possible
- Ultimate Way to Relax: Laying out on a tropical beach for vacation or on the beach at home in Long Beach
- Most Influential Person: Dave Salo, Staciana Stitts, parents; “My parents have always supported me, through the ups and downs.”
- Training Stats: Swims 6,000 meters/yards per day, 3 hours a day, 6 days a week
- Role model: Her mom; "My mom is selfless to the point where she sacrificed her life to help me."
- U.S. city: Long Beach, Calif.
- int'l destination: Europe
- musician: Madonna
- summer activity: sleeping in the sun
- Movie: Almost Famous
- TV show: Planet Earth