Chloe was the first US Woman swimmer to qualify for the 2008 Olympics. She will race the 10km open water swimming marathon.
- CLUB: Mission Viejo Nadadores (MVN-CA)
- DOB: Feb 3, 1992
- HEIGHT: 5' 9" (175.3 cm)
- HOMETOWN: Mission Viejo, Calif.
- BIRTHPLACE: Vandenberg, Calif.
- COACHED BY: Bill Rose
- High School: University of Nebraska Independent Study Program '10
- Future Professional Aspirations: Something medical
- Parents: David and Wendy; father is in the Air Force and played football for the Air Force Academy
- Sibling(s): Younger brother (Colin) plays football
- Sports Played Before Swimming: Dance, soccer, basketball
- Pet(s): Two cats (Coco and Cookie) at home with parents... "When I moved away in search of a better team (CCA), I got a kitten named Squirt, which is the name of the baby sea turtle in 'Finding Nemo.'"
- Hobbies Outside the Pool: Surfing, body surfing, writing
- Ultimate Way to Relax: Bubble baths and naps
- Most Influential Person: Dad ... "He is the strongest, toughest and most honest person I know."
- Training Stats: Swims 10-15,000 yards per day, 4 hours a day, 6 days a week
- When she was little, wanted to be a marine biologist
- loves to cook
- The Sept. 11, 2001, attacks had a big impact on her life because her dad was in the Pentagon that day; "I appreciate him so much more."
- "I am a strong Christian and that is a big part of my life."
- U.S. city: Santa Barbara, Calif.
- int'l destination: Australia
- summer activity: going to the beach
- movies: Facing the Giants, Anchorman, Down with Love, Blades of Glory
- t.v. shows: House, America's Top Model, Project Runway, American Idol