Chloe was the first US Woman swimmer to qualify for the 2008 Olympics. She will race the 10km open water swimming marathon.
Won the 10K Beijing Test Event, qualifying for the 2008 Olympic Games; earned bronze in the 5K at the 2008 Open Water World Championships; finished third in the 10K at the Open Water World Championship Trials; defended her national title in the 10K and won the 5K at the 2007 Open Water National Championships; took gold in the 10K at the 2007 Pan Am Games; Competed at the 2007 World Championships; won gold in the 10K at the 2007 London World Cup; took silver in the 10K at the Seville World Cup; won gold in the 1500m free at the 2006 Victorian State Championships as a member of the U.S. National Junior Team
- CLUB: Mission Viejo Nadadores (MVN-CA)
- DOB: Feb 3, 1992
- HEIGHT: 5' 9" (175.3 cm)
- HOMETOWN: Mission Viejo, Calif.
- BIRTHPLACE: Vandenberg, Calif.
- COACHED BY: Bill Rose
- High School: University of Nebraska Independent Study Program '10
- Future Professional Aspirations: Something medical
- Parents: David and Wendy; father is in the Air Force and played football for the Air Force Academy
- Sibling(s): Younger brother (Colin) plays football
- Sports Played Before Swimming: Dance, soccer, basketball
- Pet(s): Two cats (Coco and Cookie) at home with parents... "When I moved away in search of a better team (CCA), I got a kitten named Squirt, which is the name of the baby sea turtle in 'Finding Nemo.'"
- Hobbies Outside the Pool: Surfing, body surfing, writing
- Ultimate Way to Relax: Bubble baths and naps
- Most Influential Person: Dad ... "He is the strongest, toughest and most honest person I know."
- Training Stats: Swims 10-15,000 yards per day, 4 hours a day, 6 days a week
- When she was little, wanted to be a marine biologist
- loves to cook
- The Sept. 11, 2001, attacks had a big impact on her life because her dad was in the Pentagon that day; "I appreciate him so much more."
- "I am a strong Christian and that is a big part of my life."
- U.S. city: Santa Barbara, Calif.
- int'l destination: Australia
- summer activity: going to the beach
- movies: Facing the Giants, Anchorman, Down with Love, Blades of Glory
- t.v. shows: House, America's Top Model, Project Runway, American Idol