The Bottom Line
- Workout system generates daily workout schedule cutomized for any swimmer
- Current swim training is based on past results and present levels of fitness
- Looks at short-term and long-term swimmer development
- Downloads to Hy-tek Software Available
- Price may be prohibitive to some swimmers, swim teams or swim coaches
- Most of the coaching system choices requires an internet connection (online vs. off-line)
- Might not offer enough flexibility for some busy athletes
- Uses advanced sport science principles to assist swimmers and coaches design potent workout plans
- Well-defined workout parameters including target paces
- Modules for swimmers, runners, cyclists, triathletes, and rowers
- Free two-week trial of the workout planing system
Guide Review - 3S Super Sport Coaching System for Swimmers and other Athletes
The system takes age and reasonable expectations into account. You cannot go from a 1-minute 100-meter freestyle swimmer to a 47-second 100-meter freestyler in two months - and you may never be able to go that fast. The system uses your progress to update future training, adapting to your individual results as you progress.
One interesting feature is the "Result Progression Chart" that shows an expected progression from current ability or race results to future results. It demonstrates the nature of adaptation and training cycles, with varying rates of improvement based on the type of training being done at different times of the year.
I recommend swimmers and coaches take a look at the 3S - Super Sport System. It might give you or your athletes the training edge that will help them achieve their swimming potential.