From the article: Swimming Games
Swimming is not supposed to be just an exercise - it should be fun, too. One way to add more fun to the water is to play an organized game. Many games that can be played on land adapt well to the water, too. Volleyball, football, and even simple games like tag all work at the pool or beach.
Pool Card Games
- My friends and I also enjoy card games at the pool! Which has always been a problem, since they'll always get waterlogged and fall apart. But I do have an UNO set that's pretty durable, so at least there's that!
- —Guest wizard28
- All you need is about 2 players but if more players then you can switch players from time to time. What you do is have the 2 players go underwater one of the players says something a word, a phrase or anything and th other person has to guess what you said. The person who wins can face someone elese, or if not enough players just keep playing untill you are bored to death of it!!!!!!!
- —Guest rachel b
The game called the crocodile fight
- Here two swimmers hold their shoulders and start kicking their legs, head in the water. The last person to remove their head from the water is the winner.
- —Guest crocodile fight
i like swimming
- one day when we went swimming me and sam went under water. the next day we came back and the pool was full. we did not no what to do. we thot about it and we made a dragon costume. and It scared them all away. THE END
- —Guest kayla and sammy
favorite swimming game
- My team the Galax Riptide loves to play a game we call Ameba Tag. It starts out like shark but as people are taged they have to link up arms and try to swim as a group and tag the others. It teaches them to work together as a team the bigger kids have to look after the little kids. Also they have to do alot of treading water throughout the game it is alot of fun.
- —Guest tracedaddy