From the article: Favorite Swim Team T-shirt Sayings
Swimmers and swim t-shirts. Hard to have one without the other. I can remember seeing hundreds of different swimming t-shirt slogans at any one swim meet. Do you have a favorite slogan or t-shirt saying?
- "Work while it hurts, not until..." "You listen with your eyes" "If you think you're in control you're going too slow" "Vindictiveness is the essence of a competitor" "Lead by doing" "There is no I in TEAM" "Don't take the CL out of CLASS" "Make your mother proud and surprise your father" "Be a GIVER, not a TAKER" "Save Your Fork" (Dessert comes at the end of the season) "It's not what you do, but how you do it" "TEAM-Together Everyone Achieves More" "The harder I work the more luck I have" These and 100's more in the book; GAMES-GIMMICKS-CHALLENGES for Swimming Coaches.
- —Guest Bob Steele
- my favorite thing in life is swimming. swimming is harmony and balance. the only normal and beautiful thing in the world
- —Guest boehml2013
Swim Team Slogan
- I created something for our growing swim team, it says "We build our tradition on stroke at a time"...it is on a cool poster, will share that image with anyone who wants it... email me at jeff @ eqminvest.com
- —Guest Jeff
Lots of slogans
- There are a bunch of swim t-shirts on this site http://www.swimteamwarehouse.com at least 50 or so designs. SwimOutlet also has them.
- —Guest Quest
For parents of swimmers
- My tee reads, "If I have but one day to live, please take me to a swim meet because they last forever!"
- —Guest Laurie
T Shirt Slogan
- I have just made this one up on the spot Pull Breathe Kick and glide thru life
- —Guest Celtic Robbie
- Cant beat a BOLT; Swim Hard. Go Places; Now you see me now you BOLT; Get ripped not whipped; We've got big balls (med balls that is); I swam 500k before 7am; Eat my Turbulence; We're raising the bar so we can bring it down on you
- —Guest rod barratt
Best Girls Team Shirt Saying:
- "Cheat on your boyfriend, ....not on your workout!"
- —Guest PHS Swim Team
These Are My Favorites
- for instant speed, just add water shut up and swim eat my bubbles
- —Guest lona