Mathew Luebbers, a full-time swim coach, works with all ages and skill levels of competitive swimmers, fitness swimmers, and triathletes, from novice-level swimmers to national age-group champions to record-setters.
You can also read more about Mat's current and past work on his Google Profile: Mat Luebbers.
Mat is currently the Head Coach for the Marine Corp Community Services Semper Fit Aquatics Okinawa Dolphins Swim Team in Japan. His past coaching duties include stints with the highly ranked Appleton YMCA Marlins Swim Team, Lake Forest Swim Club, Lake Forest College Swimming and Diving, and the Libertyville Wildcat Swim Club. Besides swimming, Mat also enjoys cycling, triathlons, and the occasional marathon.
- Master of Sports Science (United States Sports Academy).
- AB in Biology (Ripon College).
- Multiple USA Swimming Workshops at the USOTC.
- American Swim Coaches Association Certified Coach (Level 5).
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach (Level 1).
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer.
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer.
- Certified Pool Operator.
- Past Coach, Team Illinois.
- Past Staff Member, USS Age Group Camps.
- Past WSI Swim Coach's Rep.
- Past USAS Delegate.
By Mat Luebbers:
Swimming and triathlons are among the healthiest lifelong activities available, with opportunities open to all levels of athletes, novice to world's best. I want to share swimming information with you that contributes to your enjoyment and improvement.