USA Swimmings awards were announced Friday night at the first session of the House of Delegates, and at the U.S. Aquatic Sports Awards Banquet on Saturday. Anneliese Eggert was the recipient of the USA Swimming Award, considered to be the organizations highest honor for longtime service in the sport. Other award winners honored at the 2007 U.S. Aquatic Sports Convention included:
- Female Open Water Swimmer of the Year: Chloe Sutton
- Male Open Water Swimmer of the Year: Fran Crippen
- Glenn S. Hummer Award: Steve Munatones
- Adolf Keifer Safety Commendation Award: Gary Hall Jr.
- Disability Swimming Service Award: Char Tester
- Disability Swimmer of the Year Award (Trischa L. Zorn Award): Jessica Long
- Diversity Inclusion Award: Jim Ellis
- Ken Pettigrew Award: Dan McAllen
- ASCA Coach of the Year Award: Bob Bowman
- Developmental Coach Award: Paul Yetter
- Athletes Appreciation Award: Jim Crampton
About USA Swimming: As the National Governing Body for competitive swimming in the United States, USA Swimming formulates the rules, implements policies and procedures, conducts national championships, disseminates safety and sports medicine information and selects athletes to represent the United States in international competition. For more information, visit USA Swimming on-line.