Improve Your Swimming Technique - How to Swim Better
From Mat Luebbers, former About.com Guide
- Teach Yourself to Swim the Four Competitive Strokes
- How to Swim Better - Become a Better Swimmer
- How to Swim - Help for Non-Swimmers
Teach Yourself to Swim the Four Competitive Strokes
Freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly are the four strokes used in official swimming competitions. You can teach yourself how to swim them!
- Teach Yourself How to Swim Freestyle
- Teach Yourself How to Swim Backstroke
- Teach Yourself How to Swim Breaststroke
- Teach Yourself How to Swim Butterfly
How to Swim Better - Become a Better Swimmer
If you already know how to swim, the next step is to swim better. Better swimming could mean several things for a swimmer. It might mean increased swimming efficiency, faster swimming, or simply a more relaxed feeling while swimming. These will get you on your way to being a better swimmer.
How to Swim - Help for Non-Swimmers
Everyone should have some basic swimming ability. Learning how to swim can be a challenge, but it is a challenge that can be overcome. You may want to help someone else learn to swim, or you may want to learn to swim yourself. Either way, these will help you.